Synthetic Wigs, Hairpieces & Hair Extensions | Shop All
Wig Outlet offers all types of synthetic hair: Traditional, Heat Friendly and synthetic/ human hair blends. Please read Pro's & Con's to learn more about today's synthetic hair products.
PRO's of Synthetic Hair
- Modern technology: These new modacrylic synthetics like kanekalon are so similar to protein-rich hair fibers that they move, look and feel like real hair . . . like your own hair.
- Best value for the money: Not only are they realistic, they are also less expensive than natural hair and much easier to maintain and style, they basically style free.
- Synthetic wigs for example are cut like current hair styles, with today's colors and textures. They are ready to go!
- Color Availability: Almost unlimited from natural hues to fun colors. The most realistic colors are rooted and highlighted blends, these colors are very natural looking.
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear.
CON's of Synthetic Hair
- Avoid extreme heat, unless you have a heat friendly synthetic hair product, these an be styles with hair dryers, hot-rollers, flat irons or curling irons up to 350 degree's fahrenheit.
- Depending on synthetic fiber quality, low quality products tend to appear shiny. High quality synthetics are more expensive but move and look like natural healthy hair.
- Hair density, some synthetic wigs especially will look unnatural especially on fine-haired women. We recommend monofilament or 100% hand-tied cap constructions, since these wigs have less hair, are hand-made and therfore move and appear like natural hair.
- Re-Coloring is not recommended for synthetic products.
Shop by Category