WigOutlet.com - About Us
Here at WigOutlet.com, our mission is to make you feel and look your absolute best. Our customer is our number one priority; that’s why we are dedicated to providing quality wigs at a fraction of the price. WigOutlet.com is your destination for the name-brand wigs and hairpieces you love at up to 70% off retail price. Powered by The Wig Experts at Wigs.com, your qualifying purchases are fully backed by the Wig Outlet Guarantee.
What is the Wig Outlet Guarantee?
Quality is important to us. Before they are sent to you, all open box items are put through a rigorous quality control process to ensure the integrity of the product. Items are inspected to meet the highest quality assurance standard, meaning they are free of imperfections, wear and tear, alterations and fragrance. Items are then restyled, repackaged, and washed as needed. Wig Outlet stands behind its products. Therefore if you are unhappy with your purchase, all unworn products are eligible for a refund except all Clearance/Discontinued items.
What makes WigOutlet.com a TRUE Outlet?Want to know how WigOutlet.com can offer discounted prices on name-brand wigs? Watch the video below for more details.
How Are Items Labeled?
- Clearance - Items with a "20% Off*" circle are items that WigOutlet.com has a surplus of. Customers receive an extra 20% off on these select styles and colors when available.
- Discontinued - These items are new products or colors that the manufacturer has recently discontinued. No returns or exchanges are accepted on discontinued items.
- Open-Box - Products labeled “Open Box” have been opened once before. However, they go through our rigorous quality control process to ensure the pieces' integrity before they are sold. All items sold on our site are fully backed with the Wig Outlet Guarantee though the box you receive might have slight imperfections.
- Overstock - Products labeled “Overstock” are new items that either Wigs.com or top manufacturers have a surplus of.
- Closeout and Final Sale - Products labeled "Closeout" or "Final Sale" can be either new or “Open Box” items that were popular in previous years. Closeout items can be up to 70% off the original retail price. All sales are final on closeout items: no returns or exchanges are accepted.
If you have any questions or are unhappy with your purchase, please read our Store Policies page for more information.