Spicy by Jon Renau | Long Lace Front Wig | 61% OFF
- 100% Hand-Tied Cap - Entirely hand-knotted, meaning each individual hair is carefully tied to the base. This creates natural movement and allows the hair to move freely. The soft stretch cap makes it more comfortable to wear and is ideal for a sensitive scalp.
- High Heat Synthetic Fiber - The ultra fine HD fibers look and feel like human hair. This fiber can be heat styled using thermal styling tools up to 350° [180°C].
- Lace Front - Hand-knotted, ready-to-wear and virtually invisible. The lace front creates a natural-looking hairline for off-the-face styling versatility.
- Monofilament Top - Hand-knotted to create the appearance of natural hair growth, allows for parting versatility, and is sheer to blend in with all skin tones.
- Basic Cap [also referred to as Capless] - This lightweight cap has spaces between the wefts to allow for ventilation and keep your scalp cool.
- For optimum styling results, we recommend you keep your heat tools at a setting between 250-275 degrees. Do not exceed 350 degrees.
- Unlike your own hair, Jon Renau's HD fiber only sets after it cools. So hold the curl shape until its cool, then release! The optimum heat styling temperature is 240°F [116°C]. To avoid damaging your hairpiece do not use a temperature above 350°F [180°C].
- The Hair Trix Comb by BeautiMark helps keep your hair detangled and frizz free. It is made to prevent shedding and split ends.
- Never heat style your wigs, hairpieces and extensions while you are wearing them.
|Product Weight:||4.2 oz|
|Cap Construction:||100% Hand-Tied, Monofilament, Lace Front|
|Hair Type:||Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hair|
|Ideal Face Shape:||Diamond,Heart,Oblong,Oval,Round,Square|
|Approximate Length:||Front 8.56" | Crown 9" | Sides 10" | Nape 12"|